"The Dickson Team" sold over 39 MILLION dollars in production in 2016! Over 190 homes sold!
The average agent sells 7-10 homes a year....
THE DICKSON TEAM IS NOT AVERAGE!
- I offer a FREE Comparative Market Analysis of your home to show you what it is worth in today's market. No cost or obligation.
- I offer FREE Buyer Home Searches. This allows buyers to centralize all home information through me and I am able to keep buyers on top of all market activity by ALL companies in the area.
- I offer FREE Buyer Agency Representation. This will allow me to represent the buyers needs in a transaction, instead of the seller. I will also be able to advise the buyer on offering terms, which agents can't do unless they have this kind of representation with a buyer.
Awards & Accomplishments:
- In 2014, I was awarded the Joyce Bytof Diamond Award which is given to the agent who best reflects Joyce's leadership in community involvement, participation in their local real estate board and agent production.
- I was chosen to be one of the "FUTURE 15", an honor given by the Chamber of Commerce and Current. It profiles young professionals that are growing and excelling in their respective fields. These individuals influence growth, prosperity and quality of life in Brown County and will demonstrate the ability to positively impact the area through their professional accomplishments and community involvement.
- In 2014 I was featured in an episode of TLC's "My First Home".
- As a team, The Dickson Team is ranked 2nd for ALL Coldwell Banker, TREG teams in production on listings and closings.
- Our Team is made up of 4 real estate agents and 2 staff members. We were ranked in the top 1% of all Real Estate Agents of NE Wisconsin.
- In 2009, I was awarded the Excellence in Professionalism from the Realtor's Association of Northeastern Wisconsin. One of the youngest people to ever win that award.
- The Dickson Team is consistently awarded the prestigious Coldwell Banker Pinnacle Award for multi-million dollar producing teams.
Community & Real Estate Board Involvement:
- I am the Chairperson of the Realtors' Association of Northeast Wisconsin (RANW) Green Bay Community Service Committee. Since becoming the Chairperson, we have raised over $75,000 for local charities. I also sit on the following RANW Committee's: Golf Outing, Real Estate Professional Standards, MLS Special Task Force and Arbitration and am also the Chairperson for the EPA Committee.
- I am a member of the Make-A-Wish "Gourmet Wishes"committee and assist Habitat for Humanity by chairing their Site Selection Committee.
Designations & Credentials:
I am the Owner and C.E.O. of The Dickson Team
- I am a licensed real estate Broker-Associate in the state of Wisconsin, as well as a Notary.
- I am an Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR) and also a Graduate of the Realtor Institute. (GRI)
- I have completed the designation as a Certified Residential Specialist (CRS); only 5% of agents worldwide ever receive this designation. All designations are NOT required to be a Realtor. It is just another way I strive to keep myself educated in order to serve my clients better.
- Specializing in single family homes, vacant land, multi-family, and investment properties.
A home is one of the biggest investments of your life, so don't work with just any agent. All agents and companies do things differently. Give us an opportunity to show you our Marketing Plan and how we are different from other real estate agents.
TRUST AN EXPERT & WORK WITH US!